We are members of the Osaka Volunteer Guide Council (OVGC). We are all fascinated by the history of Osaka Castle and the ups and downs it has been through. Our daily activities are devoted to conveying the message of the castle's various virtues. We all wear a green uniform like a traditional Japanese happi coat.
Please feel free to talk to us when you find us in Osaka Castle park and we’ll guide you at your request for free*.
For inquiries, please email us at email@example.com.
* Note: “Free of charge” applies only to individuals and small groups.
- Plum Blossom Viewing
- There is a plum (ume) tree grove in Osaka Castle Park, and about 1270 plum trees with 100 varie...
- Happy New Year !
- Kadomatsu are a pair of pine decorations which are placed in front of the gates of a residence. ...
- Fukuko Panel
- 2022 is the year of the Tiger.The "Fukuko Panel" is on display in front of the castle tower until ...
- Christmas tree in MIRAIZA
- This is a Christmas tree displayed at the entrance of MIRAIZA OSAKA-JO, in front of the castle tow...
There are various must-see places in Osaka, such as Osaka Castle, ABENO HARUKAS,
Osaka Aquarium KAIYUKAN, and Tsutenkaku Tower.